Friday, August 04, 2006

Went Surfin' Again

Yet again we went to Marinique beach to surf.  This time there was very little wind,
and very little waves, but they were catchable.  The worst part was the bugs though,  
 No See'ums, Mosquitos, and Deer Flys, nasty.  Lori came with us, and she was eaten 
alive while waiting for use to get out of the water.  I caught quite a few waves, and  
practiced going backside for a change, which I did alright on, but not that great.

When we got out of the water and started putting the racks back on the car, we ended  
up getting the car full of bugs, and had to swat them while heading down the road.  
Not fun.  Heck, we even kept our wetsuits on while we were installing the racks so that  
we wouldn't be raw flesh by the time we were in the car.

Oh well, it's all fun. :D 

2 comments:

sjwhidden said...

man i hope all those bugs are dead by the time we get back.
wanna meet up and debrief in early october or late september?

Damon Cooke said...

Sure, if I'm still around. I might be back to work by then. Hell, I hope I am. This school stuff is murder on the bottom line!